Pages

Wednesday 12 March 2014

Where did my training Mojo go?

I don't know but it came back this week....

On Monday I went out for a 4 mile run at Cramond which was not easy. My back was stiff, my legs were heavy and I just slogged my way along the foreshore. But the weather was lovely and I did enjoy getting out again. And it was fun running on the beach looking at all the shells.







On Tuesday I set out on a different 4 mile route. Back was feeling a good bit better and I was running along a lot freer. The weather was absolutely stunning. A gorgeous blue sky over a calm river Forth. It was a fairly uneventful run other than the entertainment of a woman scootering along with her mad wee dog who kept trying to knock her over. It was a great idea though, her wee dog was way to fast for her and the scooter kept her alongside her dog. So that was another 4 miles in the bag.






So onto Wednesday. With the weather still gorgeous I decided to run home from work. Was totally wrongly dressed, I was roasting with my long sleeved top, but it was just gorgeous. My run took me from Granton, through Inverleith Park, up through the town, through the Queen's Park and up the dreaded Liberton Brae. Had a great run, really enjoyed my run. 15 miles in the bag. 














So wherever my training Mojo went it came back - who hoo!!! A great week of running so far and it is only Wednesday. Kilomathon on Sunday with Rhona.

don't worry, be happy :)






No comments:

Post a Comment