Pages

Sunday 8 July 2012

Day eight of July streak

Today was a lovely day in perranporth, sun was shining and the seagulls chirping (do they chirp or kind of squawk?). Our day started with time on the beach belly boarding until Rhona stood on a stone fish and had to hobble back to the flat. It is very sore and frustrating as there is nothing to see, only time heals it. After that Alistair and I went out for a walk as Andy Murray is in the final and Ali just can't watch, too stressful! When we got back I headed out for a run. It was an investigation type run, I found a lovely railway walk and ended my run back on the beach. I am getting to like this new finish to my runs, will miss the beach when I go home! Anyway, got to go, Andy is still getting beaten by federer and the tea is ready. 3 miles - streak intact Don't worry, be happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment