Pages

Friday 6 July 2012

Day six of July streak

Day started with another run along the coastal path. This time I headed in the opposite direction towards st Agnes. Lovely views of the sea and surfers, huge hills though. My quads will be huge by the time I get home. I ended my run today on the beach. I have read with interest about the barefoot running revolution so with a lovely clean beach to run on. Did a few sprints and then ran the length of the beach. It feels different running without shoes but good different. You can really feel your feet gripping the ground. Not sure I could run barefoot completely but can imagine how minimal shoes could be good to run in. In the afternoon we headed to the beach. It wasn't sunny, but it was warm and crucially it wasn't raining. We were all wetsuited up and even I went in and had a go at body boarding! We were there for hours, fantastic day! Now we are going out to the bar on the beach for a drink and they have live music, should be good. Oh and "c'mon Andy!" Don't worry, be happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment