Pages

Sunday 22 July 2012

Day twenty two of July Streak

Decided that given the Glasgow Half Marathon is in five weeks time I decided I ought to take my legs out for a long run to just check they could still do a longer distance. I have been faffing about with shorter runs recently to try and rest my legs a bit after my spring/summer races. I had a really nice rambling run around Roslin, Bilston, Loanhead and then back to Penicuik. Ended up about 9 miles in all. And despite my left leg still being a bit stiff it was okay! Will go up to eleven miles next weekend I think. It was quite stormy, really warm and muggy and quite windy. Still it was a really good run and I am happy that I can trot along to Glasgow and get myself around.

Streak intact with 9 miles in the bank.

Watching Bradley Wiggins cycling into Paris. Fantastique!

don't worry, be happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment