Pages

Tuesday 3 July 2012

Day three of July Streaking

Got up early this morning and only really had time for a short sprint. So off I went along my flat route. 2 miles in 18mins and 18 secs. Not bad at all. Wasn't even that puggled. Last year I was doing that in 22 mins so lots of improvement.

When I got back to the house, Rhona was up and reminded me that we had said we would go down to the pool for 9.30am to try and beat the aqua aerobics class at 10.30am. An odd brick session but one nonetheless. So quick turnaround and I was in the pool. It was very busy and there was a lady swimming relentlessly up and down and was moving for nobody which made it difficult to get any rhythm going. However, managed to do 26 lengths before the boom wall came up and we were punted out (alternative was to swim in the toatty bit that was left once the aerobics started).

So streak intact - 2 miles plus 650m swim.

Tomorrow will be tough to fit a run in as we are heading off on our holidays - will have to get up sharp and do a streak saving 1 mile. Next day will be in Cornwall though - lots of nice coastal path running :)

don't worry, be happy  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment