Pages

Tuesday 31 July 2012

Days twenty nine, thirty and thirty-one of July Streak

Not  been very good at writing up my blog this week but three days of running sees the end of my July Streak! Had a bit of bother with my right hamstring this week but have finally found a stretch which really gets to the sore bit and stretches it out so hopefully should be able to get it loose again.

Had a lovely 3 mile run this morning, the sun was shining, it was warm and just a nice summers day!

Enjoying the Olympics so far, can't wait for more cycling, the athletics and the triathlon to start though. We have arranged to go down to London for the Men's marathon on the 12th August. We are heading down on the Saturday and staying over to the Sunday. It should be a good weekend. I go back to work the day after we come back so it will be good to go back with the feel good factor that I always get after watching fantastic runners do their stuff! Back to me and Tracey doing our Monday lunchtime run!!

Going to head out on my bike tomorrow and then will settle down to watch Wiggo in the Cycling time trial. Hope it isn't raining - wouldn't like to get my nice new white handlebar tape dirty!!! Alistair replaced my handlebars with shorter ones as my back and shoulders were really sore and when he measured my bars against his mine were huge in comparison to his - so hopefully that should sort out my back and shoulder pains.

Don't worry, be happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment