Pages

Wednesday 4 July 2012

Day four of July Streak

Was out of the door at 7.30am for my pre-holiday journey run. It is really warm and muggy but I quite like running in those conditions. I have always liked running at that time of the morning because everyone is busying themselves getting to work and you can just float through them without anyone really noticing you.

I was just going to go out for a short one miler to just keep the streak intact, however once I got out there I couldn't help myself it was so nice so I just kept going and ended up running 3 miles.

Now we are going to pack the car, have breakfast and head off to Nottingham. First stop Annandale Water Services for a cup of tea and then Tebay Services for lunch. 

3 miles - streak intact.

don't worry, be happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment