Pages

Friday 27 July 2012

Day twenty seven of July Streak

Started the day by ringing wee bells at 8.12am to take part in the "All the bells" arty thing to start the Olympics off. I make no apologies for being absolutely Olympic daft! I can't wait until it all starts. Got nice yummy food for our own wee Olympic party whilst we watch the Olympic opening ceremony tonight.

Anyway on with my training ramblings. I headed to the swimming pool early this morning with the intention of doing my usual 750m but when I got in I got into the zone and ended up swimming 1250m (50 lengths). I felt really good, got a bit slower towards the end but had I not ran out of time (aqua-aerobics started at 11am) I am sure I could have gone on to do 60 lengths. Bit tired later on but my arms are not too sore which is good.

Later on I managed to go out for a 2 mile run to keep my streak intact. It was quite tough as I am tired but it is really sunny and warm so enjoyed that also.

Been watching the Olympic torch in London all day and now I am watching Colin Jackson chatting to Sophie Rayworth on the telly as I write this.

Eeeek, I am so excited about the Olympics - c'mon TeamGB!!!

don't worry, be happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment